Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bloggers in My Class

Visiting and watching peers' blog in my class made me think of differences between their enjoyments of being blogers. For some, I can trully feel their love in making their blog, and for some, it seems it is only one of their assignments given from Micheal, this includes my blog perhaps. Clearly, there are "blogers" and "students". The blogers are who enjoy making their blog, posting with pictures, communicating with other blogers in the class and outside. Their postings are full of interests and efforts, and it is one that affects otheres to often visit their blog. Also, there must be lots of comments made by other blogers at the bottom of their each posts. Unlikely, the students are ones who don't really enjoy having blog. It is just one of homework they must spend their valuable time into. Posts without any pictures, making short comments on others' just because they are told to. The reasons may vary: unfamilliar with making blog, don't like either taking pictures and showing off to others, or too busy in real-life, no time for life on-line. I am also the one who would be considered as a "student" in this criteria since I don't really have prior experience being bloger and not really had interests to it. However, I know this is a great chance to develope english communicating skills, and to be close with other friends in the class. So plz, add me on your list, and let us to be called friends!

3 comments:

  1. I can see that u are a "student" in blogger..hah..also, I think your english is good enough..however..me,as a blogger who nothing to do on real life and like to show off....already add u on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a plesure! Regardless of your unhappy reaction towards my post, you are the only one who kindly made a comment on mine qq T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mind keeps leading me to "student" section, but I want be "blogger" though...

    ReplyDelete