Monday, November 29, 2010

Let It Snow for Upcomming Christmas

I am just making my wishes.

Remembering my days on Christmas for last few years, I realize none of them were very happy.

I always had work scheduled and worked on these very special days, which I would say "illegally worked"

because I didn't get extra pay.

For this up comming Christmas, I wished it would be different, but the fact is that I am working again.

So please, let us all wish for snow so it slows my shift, reducing customers, resulting early-off for my day.

K!#((4%(*!#!)(@)!~)!(~)

3 comments:

  1. I wish there is no such thing christmas...
    before I came here, I never had about this like of thought..
    but my Canada christmas was boring,,sad..
    nothing to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Sharon's comment. Yes, there is nothing to do on Dec 25 because all stores are closed; even Starbucks Coffee stores don't open at that time;;

    ReplyDelete