Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Martin Exhibition

I love almost anything I do with my own hands such as drawings, craftings, cooking, and so on. I love the idea of creation. In addition, 'presenting moment', the moment I give or show what I have done to others, is the most fun part. So, here my exhibition, I'd like to introduce some funs.


                                                                 #1 Sun Flowers

This was my gift for Taiyo Japanese Restourant I worked for. People were very kind, and I came to think of any gifts I can prepare. As a result,  I made "sun-flower" from milk bottle caps and openers that attatched on the top of every pop-cans.















#2. The Ship

This one was made with "ice-cream-bars", and was given to Norma's family when I was renting a room in the house.













#.3 Snow Woman

This one was just for fun. 
I met her when everywhere was covered by snow.
We shared our good time but broke up on the first day of spring. 



Making this post, I wish I have kept some more pictures of my hobby. Anyhow, this winter is supposed to have lots of snow, and hope I see them soon.



7 comments:

  1. wow~~~
    How many ice creams did you eat??
    It is so nice ^^
    Can you make it for me?^^
    I like airplane shape^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know u have this kind of talent..
    I also like to create something..
    but....^^;; the result is not good..

    ReplyDelete
  3. - -....is that your dream girl's type?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx, Geumdan and sharon.
    Justin, well I knew you would only make a comment on Snow woman haha. Except that it didn't have any hair, it's pretty much like a dream girl, isn'it? skin so white like snow, and the size..(?) I think I am going too far. I will stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously,Martin you have a lot of talents,,!!
    I'm too lazy to do this kind of thing
    But i'm crazy over music !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx, Iris I love music too! with out sound, how everthing seem so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow~~ Martin, you are very smart and creative! I like the handmade gift. Can I learn from you? ^-^

    ReplyDelete